Ten Terrific Twitter Testimonials
So here’s the truth… I Tweet a lot. What can I say? It helps me think and it’s fun to me. After awhile I decided it would be a good idea to remind you of the fun I have on it from time to time. Hence, without further adieu, here are today’s Ten Terrific Twitter Testimonials (I know alliteration is like genital electricity… that’s why I used it)! I hope it helps your Monday:
- You know, the Detroit Lions make me think real lions aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. [<-This was when they were stinking it up, but they’re excellent now… and I respect lions]
- #Bestadvice Quickest way to fellatio is a 6 pack of IKEA cinnamon rolls.
- I think, for MLK Day, all milk should be 50% off.
- For the champion that thought sweet potatoes were sweet enough to put in a pie, I’d name my 1st born after you if I could #UnknownHeroes
- Why I don’t play Spades: If you renege, you’re a reneger. If you’re a re-neger, than you’re a neger again. Our ancestors fought to hard for that.
- A cop, who’s supposed to serve & protect, that only collects tickets is like a secret service agent put in charge of the vice prez’s blankie.
- As if pop and snacks at a pharmacy aren’t contradictory enough, Rite Aid sells liquor. LIQUOR. They sell medication…AND LIQUOR.
- If I’ve learned one thing from Power Rangers, it’s that you don’t start out evil then become good. You forget how to do all the sweet shit.
- Did the Mayans factor in 2012 being a leap year? If not, then all of you die on December 20th instead of the 21st…Good luck with that.
Everything is math.
Whelp, there you have it. The first ten in this weekly series. Hope those were worth it to check back next time.
FOLLOW ME: @RufioJones