Ten Terrific Twitter Testimonials 8
The last day of February is upon us. What better way to close it out than to have typed things on one website and transfer them over to another website and post them again to appear more clever? That’s right, there is no better way.
- You know what the best part of taking yourself on a date is? The sex.
- If you take the elevator from the 2nd to ground floor, you shouldn’t be allowed to walk to your car. #ImJustSayin
- Personal Description: I am like putting a Barry White cassette tape in a Teddy Ruxpin.
- Morning. I hope God doesn’t hate you. It’s not fun.
- If “burro” is Spanish for “donkey,” then what is a burrito really?!
- I started calling milk “cow tit tonic.” It’s odd to me that it hasn’t immediately caught on around the planet.
- I just heard Travis Porter on the radio. The song was so terrible I wonder how the city of Atlanta hasn’t resulted in eating its own young.
- Good day! What form of bigotry will you be trying out today? I think I’m going to discriminate against flying squirrels. This should be fun.
- Some words are so beautiful they look like women. Others so unsightly they look like “women”. Seriously, that’s not a fun word to look at.
- EPIPHANY: If you add in the shopping day after Thanksgiving to February on a leap year, we get a full Black History Month! #BlackFriday
So there you have it! Next year at this time, 30 days of black history. Tell your friends, inform your neighbors, unearth your great-great grandparents and boast about this wonderful news! Or don’t.
FOLLOW ME: @RufioJones