Ten Terrific Twitter Testimonials 10
March 14, 2011
- Hi! I just had a honey bun for the 1st time in I don’t know how long. Now I remember why. It tastes a bit like diabetes.
- Quick funny story. I went to Wal-Mart on Black Friday. I bought oatmeal. It was cranberry pomegranate, though! But oatmeal. That’s it.
- 17,471 TWEET: <– #PalindromeTweet
- Necessity is the mother of invention. She was a big freak before she got pregnant.
- If chest hair is called “taco meat,” is a woman’s pubic hair called “fish taco meat”? #DeepThoughts
- It’s not as cold outside as I thought it would be. I’m bundled like a Wii at Wal-Mart.
- Where is the magical farm where they grow pink lemons and blue raspberries?
- Be super. Don’t be superfluous. – #RUFucius
- Fear not. Only a chicken can be a chicken. – #RUFucius
- A strong, independent woman is NOT synonymous with being a bitch! More strong, independent women need to understand that.
I got real philosophical on you toward the end, right? Didn’t think your life would be changed after seeing Wal-Mart two times in one sitting, but it happened. LOL Bye!
FOLLOW ME: @RufioJones