Ten Terrific Twitter Testimonials 17
May 2, 2011
- Detroit weather = Earth’s most eco-friendly refrigerator
- I am a noun. [I’m trying to go pro.]
- I just found out “Rufaro” originates in Zimbabwe and means “happiness”… I bet “Rufio” means “sexual happiness.”
- If Swizz Beatz is on it, the whole song is cheesy. Wait… whole… hole… cheesy… cheese with holes… Swiss… OH I GET IT NOW!
- I hate when they’re specific to make a movie important. “Yogi Bear is the #1 movie with an animal wearing a tie in America!”
- I think I just put an unsafe and possibly illegal amount of honey in my tea. If I’m on the news handcuffed by the DEA, you know why.
- Did you know the “Half” in Two and a Half Men makes a quarter million per episode?! Is math your favorite subject now?
- Remember, you can’t misspell a word you’ve made up.
- I JUST listened to HAM by Kanye West and Jay-Z. That song is bologna.
- I’m pretty sure I’m experiencing delirium. The question is would someone in a state of delirium be able to spell it correctly twice?!
The answer to that question is most definitely.
FOLLOW ME: @RufioJones