Ten Terrific Twitter Testimonials 18
Here we go again! Time to show you ten more reasons you should avoid me in real life if I’m this despicable online.
- I am overdue for a nap. Much like an African American female that has never seen her hair natural.
- Pop-ups fill me with the rage of a human colon after eating a Hungry Man microwaveable dinner.
- RT @GlennishaMorgan If we don’t tell our own stories, who will? [Kelsey Grammer]
- 1080P 3D LCD HDTV sounds more like the rantings of Rain Man than a television.
- I know one monkey don’t stop no show, but this 300lb silver back gorilla is being rude and heckling the actors. Remove him from the theater.
- Blacks, I’m less impressed by your extensive knowledge of The Illuminati as I am your ignorance of The Black Panther Party.
- Live vicariously. If you’re a woman, live bicuriously. -@RufioJones
- There’s a lady behind the Today Show crew with a sign that said “Hire A Older Worker.” Well, since it’s “AN Older Worker”, you’re not hired.
- That nap… *sniffle* that nap was so wonderful… *clears throat* that nap was so wonderful I’m acting like I’m crying through text.
- Losing: I haven’t eaten since 4am. Double losing: What I ate at 4am was food. #RufioShrug
I could’ve easily added #FreakTweet to that last one, but I was trying to be discrete for any youngsters they may have been around. You’ve probably guessed by now that that’s untrue. I don’t believe the children are our future. If they are, Waka Flocka Flame would be president. No, please.
FOLLOW ME: @RufioJones