Ten Terrific Twitter Testimonials 19
Here we are with another beautiful week ahead of us… PSYCH! It’s gloomy as hell outside. But there are bright spots. First, more Tweaking from yours truly! (that’s Twitter plus speaking, not… well I guess I should’ve thought that out more) Second, Emagine Royal Oak opens today! You’re welcome.
- Lil Wayne wouldn’t have so many ways to say “fuck the world” if he was from Michigan. No one could imagine their junk out in this weather.
- If God doesn’t exist, how do you explain the vagina?
- A terrible rapper should henceforth be referred to as a “rapist.” That’s what you’re doing to the genre anyway. #Plies
- Slumber constricted. Avoid the chomp of a mattress-dwelling insects.
- U cant trust a (_Y_ ) & a 🙂
- Can you believe “queue” is a word?! That reminds me of what alphabet soup would look like if bought from Family Dollar.
- I want to EGOT (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony) in the pornographic equivalents of each. #random
- What I learned driving home: If you’re on the road and in a car other than mine, I hate you.
- I often wonder which of you have grandparents that were on The New Dance Show.
- You know what’s better than biting your tongue when you sneeze? Everything… no date for prom… extra nipples… daymares… everything.
I must admit, number 5 is probably my life’s greatest accomplishment. I hope no one did it before me as I want all my credit. All of it. Well 92.6% of it. The other 7.4% can be allotted to the Based God… but not really.
FOLLOW ME: @RufioJones