Ten Terrific Twitter Testimonials 23
While on the subject, I think Pac Man is deeper than just getting followed by ghosts and eating pegs. However, as these Tweets will show you, I don’t know what I’m talking about.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness. My ass is washed and I am now right with the Lord.
- A show, recording new songs and a video shoot? This is no weekend. This is Work 2: Electric Boogaloo.
- I often wonder how many tons of baby powder we breath in through the course of our lives. Also that is untrue as I never wonder that.
- I’m a nice guy & nice guys always finish last. Unless, of course, you want to finish at the same time. It’s up to you, ma’am.
- Church’s Chicken accepts Bridge Cards?! Only thing that would be worse than Church’s taking Bridge Cards is churches taking Bridge Cards.
- I just saw a boy scout with a USDA approved mullet.
- I have a question, English language. How is “read” the past tense of “read” and “read” the present tense of “read”?
- Old Navy’s commercials make me wish chapter 11 bankruptcy upon them.
- Hey, creator of cinnamon roll oatmeal, I know I have a lot of baggage so I hope this doesn’t scare you off… but I think I love you.
- While eating French toast I now know why breakfast is so important. It keeps you sane. No one mass murders on a full stomach of pancakes.
It appears as though I like my breakfast foods. OH WAIT! You knew that already!
FOLLOW ME: @RufioJones